Sunday, April 19, 2009

Newsyness

Sorry for the dearth of blogging.

What's up with me?
Thanks for asking! Well...

I'm heading into my Last Week of student teaching with very mixed emotions.
I'm planning to move into my apartment (also with very mixed emotions -- sorry Rosie, the books are indeed coming with me).
I'm reading Many Dimensions by Charles Williams - no mixed emotions, it's very interesting. It's like a cross between The Man who was Thursday and The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
I'm remembering a lovely day yesterday - Check out pictures on Tiffany's blog and Rainbow's facebook. I'll post some here later.
I'm thankful for the fun time with Rosie & Rain and the lovely Easter basket my family sent.

I miss you all!

3 comments:

coffeechica said...

That's so exciting that student teaching is almost over! I hope it has been enjoyable. I'm starting to get excited about graduation.

I'm trying to imagine a book like A man called Thursday and Lord of the rings combined and coming up blank lol. Sounds very interesting!

Have a happy week!

That Girl In Switzerland said...

MEL!! YOUR LAST WEEK!!! CONGRATS!!!

Book sounds lovely...I've spent my day reading Heart of Darkness...not so lovely...but also interesting.

Miss you and CONGRATS AGAIN!!! xoxo

Sam said...

I read your blog.

lol

I'm glad it's almost over