This morning, while in my bare feet and a fragile emotional state I saw the largest centipede I've ever seen in Ohio. I yelled "Go back to the Amazon!" (because I think they have really big centipedes there) Why is it that I always find them when I am in a fragile emotional state and lacking in shoes to thwack them with? The last time I found one I was sick and depressed and running late for work! As I have mentioned before, I'm pretty sure they are minions of evil. So here I am at the hospital with Sam, and right now, in my kitchen pantry there is a minion of evil. It kind of bothers me. I hope it burns itself on the water heater.
I'm ready to be done with the hospital for a while. I'm praying Sam goes into a good long remission. We're hoping Sam can go home tomorrow, his third day of being here. I really appreciate all the prayers and kindness.
3 comments:
Praying for you guys!
I am praying with you for a long-term remission for Sam's Chrones. love you. Miriam
Tell Sam Tiff and I are thinking of him, and good luck with the minion of evil thing - we've had a few lately too.
Post a Comment