1) Went to the Columbus Zoo with my charming family
It was lots of fun, Krista and I got very confused, I petted a starfish
It was lots of fun, Krista and I got very confused, I petted a starfish
2) Found Kildeer eggs in the driveway and other summerish things

3) Went to Barbados
We went to the beach nearly every day and saw seaturtles. I got 70% tan and 30% sunburned.
We went to the beach nearly every day and saw seaturtles. I got 70% tan and 30% sunburned.


4) Had a 4th of July picnic, again with my charming family.
We played bacci ball. So should you. Cause it's fun.
We played bacci ball. So should you. Cause it's fun.
5) Got a dog! His name is Marvin
He is a snuffly little beggar and he drives me crazy. He actually is having some personal identity crisis because I call him Marvin and someone else calls him Chester. Other names he is called: Cornelius, Clarence, Baxter, and Oliver or Olly.


He is a snuffly little beggar and he drives me crazy. He actually is having some personal identity crisis because I call him Marvin and someone else calls him Chester. Other names he is called: Cornelius, Clarence, Baxter, and Oliver or Olly.


6) Went to Pheonix, Arizona to visit family
I was slightly grouchy because I had my wisdom teeth extracted two days before we left, but it was way fun. I want to go back and visit my newly discovered very fun Aunty Victoria and Uncle Tom.


I was slightly grouchy because I had my wisdom teeth extracted two days before we left, but it was way fun. I want to go back and visit my newly discovered very fun Aunty Victoria and Uncle Tom.


My apologies to those who flew Flo with me, I have no pictures of that. Likewise my apologies to those I went to Cedar point and AYC with. I wish I could have posted pictures of you screaming and playing ball and stuff. I assure you it did happen, it is not a figment of your imagination, we just have no visual record of it.
And we all lived happily ever after.










3 comments:
After I got over my initial shock that you actually posted - I loved looking at your pictures and reading about your summer. Don't leave us hanging that long again - our arms will get tired. uggh that was so corny! ok, i'm done.
Love the title.
Now, don't get me wrong, i like the post too, but man, I wish I had thought of that!
Cool post! I like all the pictures:) Oh! I just totally got your title- very original!
Post a Comment