- Saw a tree fall on Dustin's car during YMCA ministry
- The power outage of '08 (they don't make them like that anymore)
- Stayed at the Barr's (not bars) as a refugee, I'd like to reference Tiffany's, Issaac's or Megan's blogs for more detail on that fun time. We had a cook out. I dropped my phone in lemonade (it was the best lemonade) . We got rhythm. It was a happy little vacation. We got on just swimmingly. Just ask Ohia or Stumpy. God bless the Barr family and enlarge their territories.
- Went to Indiana for Trish's wedding - A good time was had by all. I love weddings. Drinks all round.
- Went for a lovely midnight stroll with three cut-ups on a railroad track to a dam. Then I got movied out (well... almost) at Jaleesa's. Rocketman and Elf and Jim Carrey were funny but I had the most fun watching Pride and Prejudice.
- Went to a picnic (today) and learned a very fun new way of playing frisbee. Frisbee Melee is what I've chosen to call it and I highly recommend it for competitive people (but not people who bruise easily).
May the record show I blogged twice in September!
4 comments:
I think you blogging is a noteworthy activity in and of itself!
Nice post.
Cheers!
*clink
Much fun!
I enjoyed Pride and Prejudice as well. (muchly)
Frisbee Melee was great.
It was such a fun experience being a refugee.
Random comments.
but a nice post.
Well, should I be the third to say, "Nice post?" (Hehehe. I just did.)
I do commend you for blogging twice in one month...but alas, the month is not yet over.
Really, you need to blog more often. I rather enjoy reading your blogs.
Ah, thanks for the nice comments guys.. It makes me want to blog more often.
Post a Comment