Maybe if you ran to Christ you wouldn't have that parking problem. And, as an added bonus, you wouldn't be tempted to listen to most radio DJs! You couldn't drink coffee very well, though...and then there's that rain...
She runs with mousse in her hair, down railroad tracks, while quoting Oscar Wilde from the newspaper, and drinking CE coffee, the only question is, does she really think that Christmas wreaths make for great winter fashion?
Nice post. I do dislike centipedes, december rain too. I thought December was to snow !!! Lol. Hope you are surviving finals!!!! Christmas break is almost here!!!
so are you talking about the tiny bugs with thousands of legs that you find curled up dead in your basment, or the long legged kind that you only ever catch a glimps of before they dissappear?
The kind in our basement are millipedes and I hate them too. But this kind is the long legged kind that you can kill half of while the other half escapes unscathed. It's unnatural, I tell you!
10 comments:
Wow, what a random collection of facts about you. Cool.
Maybe if you ran to Christ you wouldn't have that parking problem.
And, as an added bonus, you wouldn't be tempted to listen to most radio DJs!
You couldn't drink coffee very well, though...and then there's that rain...
She runs with mousse in her hair, down railroad tracks, while quoting Oscar Wilde from the newspaper, and drinking CE coffee, the only question is, does she really think that Christmas wreaths make for great winter fashion?
Nice post. I do dislike centipedes, december rain too.
I thought December was to snow !!! Lol.
Hope you are surviving finals!!!! Christmas break is almost here!!!
Well Megobuddy, random is good because "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative."
Oh, look at me go. lol
AHHHH!! I love the quote My dear Hastings! One of my favorites...
It made me smile on a very grouchy day.
Here's another of my favorites. It kinda sounds like you.:
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
Which sounds like me? Being forgiving, annoying, or having enemies? lol
I can just hear you saying this. It could so be one of your little philosophies.
so are you talking about the tiny bugs with thousands of legs that you find curled up dead in your basment, or the long legged kind that you only ever catch a glimps of before they dissappear?
The kind in our basement are millipedes and I hate them too. But this kind is the long legged kind that you can kill half of while the other half escapes unscathed. It's unnatural, I tell you!
Post a Comment