Sunday, January 11, 2009

Want Ads:

Wanted:
A new novel. Fascinating. Thought-provoking. Critically acclaimed. Amusing. Also accepting book reccomendations and any spare time one might have laying around.

Wanted:
A Hug. Preferrably blue. Any size. Because the world can always do with a little more love. Ask the Beatles.


Wanted:
A puppy. To share a cup of tea with me. (If only I could have a puppy, I would think myself so very lucky. It's a song. Look it up, because it's wonderful.)

Wanted:
A term to describe the way one's face is all red and warm on one side after an extended phone conversation. Really. There should be a term for that.

Wanted:
Not another thing on earth. 'Cause I'm blessed. Thanks for the all lemonade.

6 comments:

TKB said...

wanted:
A free pass through Physical Science...

Sam said...

wanted: a response, a comment...something to let you know how I feel when I read your blog.

That Girl In Switzerland said...

Wanted: an evening, and coffee, with Mel...because she's awesome, and I miss her.

Wanted: laughter, and lots, because it's just as fun as blue hugs.

Joseph said...

Wanted Dead or alive:
Bonnie and Clyde
"Wanted for Robbery, Murder and other acts against the peace and dignity of the U.S.

Notify AUTHORITIES

Lil Joe... said...

Wanted:
A Roo.
And also, a song cloud that hovers about me to play my own theme music ;0

Stanton said...

Wanted:
Answers.
(You know, to the big questions: "Why am I here?" "What is my purpose?" "Why did the Chicken cross the road?")

And here's the spoon. More sugar?...