Wait... Why am I changing my black ink cartridge at quarter to 5 in the morning?
That's right.
Much as I (along with Cryin' Bryan Dern) would like to have about an hour of silence... for... Binky.
I've got a show to do.
Portfolio Review.
But good news, I got a coffee maker for Christmas.
(And I certainly hope no one mature and responsible disregarded my warning to disregard this post. You know who you are... You pronounce mature without the 'ch' sound, and had your portfolio done when you were half-way through 3rd grade. Why are you still reading this???)
6 comments:
honey - blessings on you. I hope you get it all done...and I hope I get mine all done too (I'm QUITE behind as well).
And I say "mature" with the "ch" sound so no worries. :)
The best time to change ones black ink is 4:45 a.m, everyone knows that!
And those little diapers are sooo hard to find these days...
=)
and you were worried that i was going to be mature?
Awww, Mel...So how did it turn out? I've changed my share of black ink cartridges at 4:45 in the a.m. and I know that all you really want to do is crawl in bed and sleep off the portfolio symptoms. Tough stuff.
But I love that you stopped and blogged about it. That is so like you.
Cheers, daahling.
I was reading Psalm 45:1 today and thought of you.
And my contacts have become a permanent part of my eyeballs....Wow...i never knew my thumb could do that.
A. That surprises me. I'd have pegged you for the 3rd grade kind :D good luck, by the way. I'd say start now, but I know no one listens to that.
I. I was not at all concerned about YOU being mature.
H. Thanks, dahling. I thought of you and was like "Heather did it. I can too."
S. "I can see you out there, Casey... lurking around... Well, I will poor hot coffee all of thousands of dollars of equipment if you try anything!!!"
(note the excessive punctuation)
What do you want me to do? Do an entire show lying on a bed of nails?!
I think it's my portfolio I'll be doing at 4:45...
Post a Comment