No door
No stove or microwave
No window blinds
No rod for the closet
Computer problems
Little sleep, time and money
Half Full (in no particular order)
Warm weather
A fun and insane roomie "Lucy! I needa to speak wis you."
A job
A crazy charming family to vacation with (16 days)
Two lovely Futons for the apartment
The Book of Matthew
White-out
A refrigerator
Psych
Several tempting books that I soon will have time to read
Sam (who I'm currently very proud of. Good job :)
A car and cell phone that are not causing any problems
Ingenuity
My Grandpa
Wonderful helpful people
The soundtrack to my life (you know you have one too!)
A lovely day
Peace (and quiet)
Oreos
Happy moments with God
Wait... that was more than half full.
3 comments:
I have heard it said that there are four basic personality types.
1. The glass is half full
2. The glass is half empty
3. Half full... no half empty... no half full ... no...
4. Man! I ordered a cheeseburger!
I think I know where you fall in this.
Nice reminder Mel...its all in your perspective.
Call me sometime and we can plan some sort of hang out(ish) thing. :-D
Always look on the bright side of life! *whistle solo*
Post a Comment