My family knows how to vacation. We know when to be bums and when to be crazy and when to eat and when to jump in the pool.
Here are some happy picture-memories of past vacationy times.

Us in 2005 posing for the camera! Clearly this is early in the day. The smiles look very genuine. Except Davy who thinks pictures are a waste of vacation time.
Yes, Rosie and Davy are adorable (aged 11 and 8 respectively).

A very sleepy Davy, not posing, just waiting for a ride at the airport. His favorite camouflage backpack died and is no longer with us.

Here we are in San Fransisco. *snort of laughter* The three tiny figures in the center are Rosie, Davy and me. We are saying, "Hurry up! The sun is in our eyes!"
The nearer figure is Miriam saying, "Stop squinting! I'm trying to take a picture."

Clearly, someone has scalped Eeyore.
Sorry, Rosie, but you're only just twelve in this picture. And you're so cutsie (begins to speak enthusiastic baby talk)!
Yeah. Those are four vaca pics that really make me smile.
Hopefully I'll have much many new pictures to upload come June!
*Claps hands in glee*
4 comments:
May I join you in the gleeful hand clapping?
Awesome pictures. I especially love the look on Davy's face @ the airport and the dope SF pic.
auughh! I love vacations too!!! Loved how you described your feelings - i'm so there! :)
After looking at your pics, I've decided that I'm ready for a vacation again, and I'm thankful that GBS is in Cincy not San Fran! :D
(Talk about your hilltops!)
In case it is not evident, the san fransisco picture is actually a set. I've never been to california. I thought one could tell from looking, but mayb not.
Post a Comment