With a Good Theme
:)Oh, and did you hear that some cows are now, no doubt, decaffeinated?Didn't want you to forget that one. ;)
Thanks for the reminder! I should have included it :)
extrapolater! confabulater! bibliolater!
I think you should confess your sin of bibliolatry to the television god.
Word of advice: Find a new study group. lol
Lol...it was the prof that said that. But he corrected himself.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
:)
Oh, and did you hear that some cows are now, no doubt, decaffeinated?
Didn't want you to forget that one. ;)
Thanks for the reminder! I should have included it :)
Thanks for the reminder! I should have included it :)
extrapolater! confabulater! bibliolater!
I think you should confess your sin of bibliolatry to the television god.
Word of advice: Find a new study group. lol
Lol...it was the prof that said that. But he corrected himself.
Post a Comment