Thursday, November 19, 2009

What do you have to be stressful about?!

"Hi, could you me where the closest 24 hour pharmacy is and if they take my insurance?"

"The closest 24 is CVS, but I have no idea about the insuance. There's a pay phone and telephone book right there."

"You don't know??"

And they look at me like I'm some kind of fraud.
_______________________________

"Hi, I can't find one of my oxygen tanks... I heard you gave it to 7 south."

"Well, actually, the triage PCA gave it to them, but I just called 7 south, they said they'd be bringing it down."

"When?"

"About an hour ago."

"Where are they?"

"I don't know."

And they look at me like I'm some kind of idiot.
______________________________

"Hi, I was wondering if I could have a number for someone who will give me free prescriptions and maybe some dinner and a swiss bank account and your life blood and first born child?"

"No."

And they look at me like I'm some kind of jerk.

_______________________________

And did you know you can buy the world's largest gummy bear for $29.99 plus shipping?

3 comments:

Sam said...

Pretty soon they'll be asking about your lollipop.

Ike said...

"Hi, Miss Phelps? I was wondering if maybe you could quit working and taking classes so we could hang out more often and stuff."

"Sorry, no. I need the money and this degree will enable me to fulfill my life's dream."

And he looks at her like she's some kind of hard-working, dedicated gal.
Or a social recluse.
=)

Melissa Phelps said...

Lol... I don't think I've ever been accused of social reclusion...