Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lodgings

I've moved (again). I am like the fox of the air and the bird of the hole, but unlike Jesus during his earthly ministry, in that I now have a place to rest my head.
I finished reading Persuasion (first time) on this very sofa roughly twelve hours ago.


My favorite light fixture:


For those interested, ask me later about the ill-fated chicken nugget incident of 2010.


And here is the bawthroom:


And here is the winner of the "Most used appliance award":


Here's the side of my fridge:


And here is the "dining room" which is part of the living room. Thanks, Miriam, for the painting loan.

I'll try to get a few pictures of the outside of my lodging soon -- too cold to take pictures today. We ran out at 5:45am to take out the trash, and that was about all the cold I could handle.
And that, I hope explains thoroughly what I've been doing while not on Blogspot.

6 comments:

Ike said...

Cool digs, yo. Who's your roomie, again?

Joseph said...

Love your "Cruch Put"... or was that supposed to be Crock Pot? And I am definitely interested in hearing about the nugget incident.

Sam said...

The chicken nugget of 2010? It was Chelsea. The fire department was called.


Just kidding.

That Girl In Switzerland said...

Did the ill-fated chicken incident have anything to do with all the candles in the kitchen?? :-D

TKB said...

I like the look of your crib! ;-D Need to visit and check 'em out for myself sometime. (Like how I just basically invited myself over?)

You should come visit us sometime too! I haven't posted any of my pics from ours yet b/c we don't have internet there yet and it's just not convenient. (This wkend isn't a good time, but hopefully you could come over soon! We'll do a movie night or something.)

Melissa Phelps said...

Can't wait!! And please, invite yourself over any time.