4 days until Joe, Miriam and lil what's-her-name come home.
My excitement level is reaching epic proportions
5 days until the graduate party at church
10 days until Sam is done with classes
Who's exited? *raises hand*
11 days until Esther's highly exciting birthday
*taps fingers together anticipatorially*
12 days until Mother's day
18 days until I graduate
*woot*
22 days until my roomie leaves me for Alabama
*Sigh* you can't win them all. I'll try not to hold it against the state.
22 days until my Jakedra moves in
Note to self: buy streamers, hire clowns, remember
Jakedra's deep-rooted fear of clowns, call and cancel clowns.
2 comments:
Hi Melissa!!
Mark & I ARE definitely coming to your graduation. So, We will see you there, OK?
If there is any info that I need to know about a dinner/get-together afterward, could you send me a message on FB about any info or who I need to contact?
Thanks so much!!
See ya at GBS on the 15th!!
Love Ya BUNCHES always,
Amy
2 days! I'm excited, in that freaked out sort of way. Thanks for the mention.
Post a Comment