But I'm back! And I'm going to be married, although, everyone who reads my blog knows this by now.
I read these books recently:

I read the Anne books to remedy the nasty flavor of the Steig Larsson book. You'll note I had to read four of them. This should tell you how horrible The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is. Don't read The Time Traveller's Wife either, unless you enjoy feeling depressed and dealing with others' fictional abandonment issues. I can however recommend Naked on God's Doorstep and Too Busy Not to Pray, both are wonderful.
I also just learned about this cool plant, which blew my mind:
And does anyone know of a nice wedding locale that is stunningly gorgeous, wonderfully convenient and scandalously inexpensive?
2 comments:
I love you! :) I love that you read books, and don't blog because you are outside, and that you are marrying a good friend of mine! :)There's a nice little church in Mariemont, OH. I don't think they have air conditioning, but it is quaint and beautiful. I haven't been there in a couple of years though...
I could recommend a few underpasses you could use - they fit the bill of wonderfully convenient and scandalously inexpensive.
Hey, two out of three ain't bad right? Just trying to be helpful here. :-)
Post a Comment