Jaleesa would perform a new kind of dance to the beat of the Different Drum; an aesthetically interesting cross-breed of tap and ghetto dancing.
Sam would obviously head-bang to the beat.
Ryan would sit cross-legged, swaying and smoking his peace pipe, peacefully enjoying the craziness.
Shane would start by raising his eyebrows to the beat, but gradually he would find himself singing in a perfectly atrocious (but amusing) German accent.
Leanna would march to the beat of the Different Drum... but she'd also be twirling batons.
Dwayne would tap his foot and whistle HMS Pinafore songs.
Tiffany would begin by making sarcastic comments about everyone's behavior as they listen to the Different Drum, but she wouldn't be able to resist the beat, and she would end up rapping.
Isaac would, of course, beatbox along.
Danielle would perform a traditional Hawaiian tribal dance - that she made up.
Alanna would be cutely apparelled, doing the dance of her choice, pausing occasionally to take pictures.
Megan would dance a stately ball-room dance and help Alanna take pictures.
Seth would sit waving his hand to the beat, as if directing, and politely not mention that the triangle player is seriously mediocre.
Heather would take over for seriously mediocre triangle player, blinding him with her dazzling smile, and then swiping the instrument.
Tell me, do you disagree?
11 comments:
Thanks for adding a moment of true enjoyment to my day. =)
Well, I would actually think Ryan to be the one furiously taking pictures at all of the events going on, because I'm rather timid to do so. Other than that, Yes! I agree with you on everyone's own beat.
Your post made me smile because you totally captured everyone's personalities in one to two sentences.
So cool!
my my - you've pegged us all. Highly humourous. But tell me dear Mel, to what drum would you be marching?
And if I'm not always so cutely appareled will everyone still like me?? (ahhh - the pressure!!!) lol
When am I EVER sarcastic???
And duh! If there's a beat it should be followed with aforementioned singing...it's quite an art really! (let's see you do it...and no Green Eggs and Ham allowed)
Oh! And what would your beat happen to be?
I think Melissa wouldn't be able to make up her mind what to do with the beat of the Different Drum. She would be so overwhelmed by the many possibilites that she would want to try them all.
Perhaps most of all, though, she would sing along with the beat and then clap her hands in pleasure at her favorite parts (which, afterwards, she would immitate every word, rhythm and instrument or voice inflection perfectly).
What???
NO disco???
LOL!!!
I love you.
You may join me in my ghetto rapping/dancing to green eggs and ham anyday.
lol - that's great! (But I resent your [unfortunately accurate] critique of my accent)... :D
Here I am commenting...and laughing to myself at their questions as to what you would do. Ya know, I can see you perfectly as a....*ahem*
Can I have a guitar? Cuz' I can so rock better with a guitar and fling my hair about.
Well you would dance...
Lol! I think you definitely captured everybody's personalities! I can definitely see myself observing the craziness from the edge of the dance floor while being serenely contented. Thanks for bringing a spark to an otherwise dreary day, my fellow link to intelligence :)
For everyone's info:
I would dance to "I like to move it move it" while pretending to be King Julius.
After a while, I would switch to uncontrolable laughter.
Post a Comment